Once you have your Tao Bike, there are a lot of free routes you can take on your own.
Here you have some proposals of routes to follow on your own and enjoy Benidorm and its surroundings in a sustainable way.
We offer you routes addapted to any profile, prepared in detail (itinerary, length, maps, difficulty,..). We continue working to offer you various ways to discover the routes. Some of them are:
- Main Benidorm: You can’t leavewithouth seeing this!!. With a Tao Bike you will visit “The Levante Promenade”, “The Old City”, The Port, “The Poniente Promenade” and “The Mirador” (View Point located between the two main beaches of Benidorm) and everything in one mmment.
- Nature and “Punta Cavall”: Get the most out of Nature and see up close the Biodiversity of “Sierra Helada” Natural Park, only 5 minutes from the city, and be amazed by the views.
- Views from the Lighthouse: Discover “Sierra Helada” Natural Park and the Albir beach next to it, you will enjoy views of the Coast of Althea and Calp from the Albir Lighthouse.
- Route of the Coves: Are you a beach lover? Visit all the Coves and small bays near Benidorm, You will be really surprised.
- Route of the Street Markets: Visit one of the Street Markets in Benidorm, buy the best fresh fruit or anything you want. We will provide information about opening days of each one.
- Night Routes: Once a month we organize at least one night trip, we tend to programme them around Full Moon days. Our purpose is to make tourists fall in love with the beauty of the city at night as well.
- Gastronomic Route:Don`t miss the best “Pintxos and Tapas” in Benidorm, The Cider Bars, or the best Paellas… and park right at the door.
- Second Hand Market “El Cisne”: Every Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, just a couple of kilometers away from Benidorm you can discover true treasures, bargains and the most curious antiques, as well as have Good Meals at a good Price and enjoy nice live music. If you are Indiana Jones or a Raider of the Lost Ark… ask us for more Second Hand Markets… there are a lot in the area.
- Active Tourism Route: (Scuba Diving, Kayak, Climbing, etc.) ¿Do you need to be active? Cyclie to practise any sport…. We help you with the organization to perfectly fit your preferences.