3 different ways to enjoy your holidays in Benidorm.
1. Different plans in Benidorm with children.
Many times you ask us what to do at Easter in Benidorm, beyond lying on the beach and toasting under the sun. And we always tell you the same thing, there is time for everything! and there are lots of things to see and enjoy.
When we travel with children, they also have to be fun plans, so we leave you with a few plans you can’t miss!
- Discover the Sierra Helada Natural Park on an electric bicycle.
- Explore Benidorm by bike, all the beaches, the Foietes park, L’Aigüera, the cove of Uncle Ximo.
- Get to know other places like Albir, Altea, Villajoiosa…you can all go by bike! And as the TAO are electric, effortless!
- To look for crabs! in the coves we had a scary time! they love it, but we don’t bother them!
2. Active tourism plans in Benidorm.
If you are bicycle lovers, you have chosen the best destination. Not only because of the number of kilometres of bicycle lanes in Benidorm, but also because of the trails, trialeras and MTB routes we have and most of them are unknown. You can spend the whole morning enjoying the Mountain Bike and also with privileged views.
We make it very easy for you, not only do we rent you a first class bicycle, the Mondraker e-Prime+ with 27,5+ wheels, Bosh engine and several sizes available. We also explain the best areas and routes to enjoy your trip.
And if what you are looking for is a guided MTB route, you only have to say it!, we have several inland routes such as the one we take you to the Fuentes del Algar, some for all levels, others only for the most experienced mountain bikers.
3. Group plans. Guided excursions.
If you come on holiday with a group of friends or family, we have special plans for you, you can choose several guided routes by electric bicycle with which you will have fun and at the same time you will discover Benidorm together with our experienced guides:
Complete Sierra Helada Route. A tour around the Sierra Helada Natural Park, from Benidorm to El Albir Lighthouse. Benidorm from end to end. A complete route through Benidorm, from Punta de Cavall to Poniente beach. Bicitapa. Discover Benidorm and try the best tapas in the city! Altea + Fabrica de cerveza artesanal. Getting to Altea on an electric bicycle and then getting to know inside how the artisan beer is made and of course trying the different types is an excursion you can’t miss